Save the Date: Senior Expert Series 2020
A new program offered by The Foundation for Senior Wellbeing to link seniors with
peers and experts to discuss common concerns about aging.
First meeting: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 10:00-11:30 am
at 131 Richmar Ave., San Marcos (the Panorama office).
Monthly meetings will continue on the fourth Tuesday of each month in 2020.
Light snacks will be provided. This event is free.
Please RSVP to 760-891-8176
At these events, you will:
· Learn about successful aging
· Get to know other seniors and develop a supportive team of friends
· Discover how overcome common challenges with aging
· Learn how to solve issues in your life
· Ask questions with experts on topics such as housing and living options, transportation, nutrition, medical issues, senior scams, aging and love, and more.
Thank you to our planning committee:
Van Cupples - Senior Home Purchase Program
Cathy Ellis - Senior Care Options
Alison Driessen - The Foundation for Senior Wellbeing, Board Chair
Rebecca Steiner - The Foundation for Senior Wellbeing, Staff